Power Utility Automation
STRI is well positioned to help our clients meet coming challenges in the design, operation and maintenance of Power Utility Automation systems and Smart Grids.
Our experts have a unique combination of practical know-how and theoretical knowledge in relay protection, control and automation of both conventional and digital IEC 61850 technologies. They are members of IEC committee TC-57, and actively contribute to the development and maintenance of international power utility automation standards.
We have Northern Europe’s largest and most advanced independent interoperability laboratory with multivendor IED, tools and SCADA.
We offer a wide range of consulting services related to:
- IEC 61850
- Protective relay application including selectivity plans
- Specifications, design, configuration, test and commissioning
- Optimization of protection & station automation
- Independent & multi-vendor evaluation and testing
- Training with IEC 61850 and Relay Protection
- Relay protection testing algorithms/methodologies
- IT security