Power Utility Automation
STRI has a long experience of Protection & Automation of power plants, substations and power systems.
STRI has since some years been building competence, test facility and a partner network in order to support our customers to meet the coming challenge in the design, operation and maintenance of Power Utility Automation and Smart Grids. We now have group of experts with long experience of relay protection, control and automation as well as experts with state-of-the art know how of the new technology within IEC61850. Our team has a unique combination of practical know-how and theoretical knowledge. Power Utility Automation Competence covers a wide range of solutions and interoperability laboratory with multivendor IED, tool and SCADA. This means that the STRI can act as a truly independent partner.
STRI offer services for the implementation of Protection & Automation solutions within the following areas:
- IEC 61850 Consulting Services
- Protective relay application including selectivity plans
- Specifications, design, configuration, test and commissioning
- Optimization of Protection & Station Automation
- Independent & Multi–vendor evaluation & testing
- Training with IEC61850 and Relay Protection
- IT Security