Wind Power and Distributed Generation
STRI provide leading-edge expertise in studies, design and analysis for distributed generation (DG) units including large wind farms and individual turbines, onshore and offshore. With the emphasis on productive and safe DG and wind power, our services cater to DG and wind power producers, investors, project developers , plant and grid owners. Our good relations with both network operators and plant owners make that we understand both sides of the matter.
Examples of STRI's services in the area:
Our leading-edge competence together with the knowledge and competence guarantee optimal solutions to your questions and needs. Our services include:
- Wind Power Studies and studies for other DG units
- Power system analysis
- Design of wind farm collection grid ( offshore and onshore)
- Grid code compliance test and studies
- Studies and analysis for HVDC and VSC for offshore wind power applications.
- Power Quality studies and analysis including harmonic distortion and flicker in Wind Power applications
- Energy storage studies and combination of photovoltaic, wind and other resources.
- Verification of EMC requirements. Immunity testing and radio interference measurements
- IEC 61850- Consulting Services for Wind Power and DG applications
- Protective relay application including selectivity plans, Specifications, design, configuration, test and commissioning
- Power Quality Measurements